Your little dog is still a full-grown canine, so make sure your small or toy breed dog has the precise nutrition of Hills Science Diet Small Paws dog food. This pet food is made with easy-to-digest ingredients that are specially formulated for a little dog's stomach. The small kibble is suited for a little canine mouth, with high-quality protein for lean muscle maintenance, plus nourishing omega-6s and vitamin E to promote healthy skin and a healthy coat. To support your tiny dog's immune system, this dog food, made with natural ingredients, contains a proprietary antioxidant blend that will promote lifelong health for your adult small breed dog. The key features of Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Paws include:
- Premium dry puppy food specially formulated to support growing puppies.
- Suitable for puppies up to 1-year old that weighs up to 10kg when fully grown - i.e. small and toy breed puppies. Also suitable for pregnant or nursing dogs. For larger breed puppies, choose Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed.
- Clinically proven blend of antioxidants and Vitamins C & E enhance the immune system and overall health of your puppy.
- DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability.
- Contains calcium and Omega-3 fatty acids for strong bone and muscle development.
- Includes high-quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Not recommended for adult dogs that are not pregnant or nursing.
Hill's mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. The vision of the company is to make nutrition a cornerstone of veterinary medicine.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here! Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!