Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balances, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing puppies that are small or toy breeds. This puppy specific dog food supports healthy brain development & learning ability, and has clinically proven antioxidant benefits. Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Toy Breed also provides carefully balanced nutrition to improve skin & coat health. The key features of Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Toy Breed include:
- Premium dry puppy food specially formulated to support growing puppies.
- Suitable for puppies up to 1 year old that weigh up to 10kg when fully grown - i.e. small and toy breed puppies. Also suitable for pregnant or nursing dogs. For larger breed puppies, choose Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed.
- Clinically proven blend of antioxidants and Vitamins C & E enhance the immune system and overall health of your puppy.
- DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability.
- Contains calcium and Omega-3 fatty acids for strong bone and muscle development.
- Includes high quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Not recommended for adult dogs that are not pregnant or nursing.
For a premium dog food which supports the healthy development of your growing puppy, choose Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Toy Breed!
Ingredients: Chicken Meal. Whole Grain Wheat. Corn Gluten Meal. Whole Grain Corn. Pork Fat. Whole Grain Sorghum. Flaxseed. Cracked Pearled Barley. Soybean Mill Run. Wheat Gluten. Dried Beet Pulp. Chicken Liver Flavour. Dicalcium Phosphate. Pork Liver Flavour. L-Lysine. Soybean Oil. Fish Oil. Lactic Acid. Potassium Chloride. Calcium Carbonate. Iodized Salt. Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement. L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C). Niacin Supplement. Thiamine Mononitrate. Vitamin A Supplement. Calcium Pantothenate. Vitamin B12 Supplement. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride. Riboflavin Supplement. Biotin. Folic Acid. Vitamin D3 Supplement). Choline Chloride. Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate. Zinc Oxide. Copper Sulfate. Manganous Oxide. Calcium Iodate. Sodium Selenite). Taurine. Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. Natural Flavours. Green Peas. Apples. Cranberries. Carrots. Beta-Carotene. Broccoli.
Hill's employs more than 150 veterinarians, Ph.D. nutritionists and food scientists who work every day around the world to create new products and improve existing ones that will help your pet live a long, healthy and full life. Hill's scientists author more than 50 research papers and textbook chapters each year and teach at leading schools of veterinary medicine all over the world. All that knowledge and expertise is put into making the best pet food possible. Their dog and cat food is formulated for the optimal balance of nutrients and best taste. Hill's appreciates that the best nutrition for your pet not only meets nutritional needs, but also avoids excess nutrients, such as fat and salt, that can be harmful over time.
Hill's long-term investment in learning, technology and talented scientists has helped them develop industry-leading product innovations, including the most extensive range of clinical nutrition products for sick, at-risk and healthy pets. Hill's products have been trusted by millions of pet owners since 1948, and, today, veterinarians around the world recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!