Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice Cans
Like humans, dogs can also have some health problems, allergies, or sensitivities. As a pet owner, it’s important to take these into account and alter a pet’s diet accordingly. Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice is specially formulated for pets with dietary sensitivity. The key features of Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice Cans include:
- The food is of high-energy density, which means your pets don’t need to consume and digest large quantities to get the energy or nutrition they need.
- This formulation was developed with the help of veterinarians and WALTHAM nutritionists. That ensures Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice contains everything your dog needs to remain healthy without straining their sensitive digestive system.
- This meal has a positive impact on both physical and mental development.
- This product is made in Australia and manufactured using premium-quality local ingredients. If you’re looking for trustworthy food for your precious pet, Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice Cans are a good choice.
- There are no artificial flavours, colouring, or preservatives in Advance Adult Sensitive Chicken Rice so you can give this food to your dog without worrying about their health.
- Available in 1 single can or 12 can packs.
Chicken. rice. vegetable fibre. gelling agents. minerals like tri-calcium phosphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide. vegetable oil. fish oil. inositol. choline chloride. vitamins B3, E, C, B5, B1, B6. L-histidine. taurine. plant extracts like marigold powder, tomato powder, lucerne meal.
Advance is the most tested super premium pet food in Australia designed specifically for Australian pets, our unique climate and lifestyle. Advance uses the highest quality ingredients from approved suppliers and Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) quality systems to ensure your dog gets the best possible food to lead a healthy long life. Advance dog food formulas deliver optimal nutrition for Australian pets using scientific knowledge and over 45 years of manufacturing experience.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!