KONG Puppy Teething Stick
The KONG Puppy Teething Stick is ideal for young puppies with sore teeth and gums due to teething. This teething stick can help to soothe aches and pains in your puppy’s mouth. It is formulated with unique Denta-Ridges to help clean teeth while your puppy chews, and can be filled a tasty reward such as Kong Easy Treat to entice your pup to interact. The key features of the KONG Puppy Teething Stick are:
- Teething stick designed to help soothe aching gums and teeth.
- Kong patented Denta-Ridges that help to clean teeth.
- Kong ‘puppy rubber’ formula designed to be gentle on gums.
- Can be filled with a fun treat for an extra special reward.
- For puppies up to 9 months.
- Perfect for maintaining good oral health.
The KONG Puppy Teething Stick is available in the following sizes:
- Small: 4.1 x 8.5 x 4.1cm.
- Medium: 4.8 x 9.3 x 4.8cm.
- Large: 15.2 x 4.6 x 22.9cm.
KONG was founded by Joe Markham. Joe loved his trained police dog, Fritz, but did not love his destructive chewing habits. Where other dogs might have chewed your shoes or favourite purse, Fritz loved to crunch on rocks, sticks and other harmful items. Fritz’s teeth were wearing down and his need for stimulation and play was not being met. Joe was frustrated and began the KONG journey. Today, KONG is perhaps the most loved brand for both dog and cat toys. Pets and their owners choose KONG toys because they’re fun. KONG toys are the best of the best in quality, originality, variety, safety, and value. Give a pet a KONG. They’ll be the first to show you: it’s not just a toy, it’s a KONG!
Do you need treats to stuff into your puppy’s new favourite toy? Check out our range of Puppy Treats here!