Active dogs have a tendency to test restraints. They tug on the leash, pull you in different directions, and love to explore. A collar isn’t really a safe choice in such situations because there’s a high chance of choking and injuries. A good harness is a great alternative to regular collars because they securely wrap around the body. The Puppia Gingham Harness Purple is a great option if you’re looking for durable harnesses. Here’s what it has to offer:
- Puppia Gingham Harness Purple is softly padded and provides a comfortable grip, which ensures your pet isn’t injured in any way during walks.
- The chest belt is adjustable so the harness can fit pets of different sizes easily. Make sure you a get a properly fitting harness or go a size up for best results.
- The secure design ensures pets can’t escape it no matter how much they tug or run around.
- Puppia Gingham Harness Purple has double stitching so it doesn’t become damaged easily.
- The shell is 100% cotton and the inner lining is 100% polyester, which makes this harness suitable for Australian weather conditions. Your dog won’t feel overheated or uncomfortable in it.
- This harness is easy to maintain and will last for a very long time, which makes it ideal for active dogs.
- This harness is also available in Pink, Red and Royal Blue.
The Puppia Gingham Harness Purple is available in the following sizes:
- Small: 30 – 42 cm Chest, 27 cm Neck.
- Medium: 38 – 52 cm Chest, 33 cm Neck.
- Large: 48 – 66 cm Chest, 38 cm Neck.
Puppia is the world's dog fashion leader. A proven brand in the pet industry world wide. Puppia's most famed products are their harnesses which are acclaimed as the best selling harnesses in the world. Once you have used a Puppia Harness, you will never want to try anything else.
Want to add a bit of variety to your dog’s wardrobe? We have TippyTap Bow Tie dog collars available in blue stripe and red tartan and look very cute!
Do you need to stock up on some more treats for your favourite dog? Check out our range of gourmet dog treats here!