Regular metal ID tags are strong, but they have their problems. Some are too noisy, can rust easily, and become dented after a few rolls around in the grass. The Rogz Tagz Resin Red Bones is an excellent alternative to such tags. It is very popular with owners of active pets that like to play around every day. Here’s a look at some of the best characteristics of this tag:
- This tag requires no professional engraving. You can write or print out your contact details on the collar before sticking the two sides of this tag together. The information will still be clearly visible through the resin.
- Unlike metal tags, the Rogz Tagz Resin Red Bones is silent. There’s no rattling or metallic sounds to cause disruption.
- This tag is corrosion-free because there are no metal rings. It is suitable for Australian weather conditions.
- Made from premium quality resin, the Rogz Tagz Resin Red Bones is tarnish-free and will look as good as new for a long time.
- The packing provides clear assembly instructions so you can prepare it for use within minutes.
- The attractive design will stand out and add a little style to your pet.
- Small: 27 mm suitable for cats and small to medium sized dogs.
- Large: 34 mm suitable for large to giant breed dogs.