Royal Canin Pug has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of adult Pugs over 10 months of age. The Pug has a large round head with a short square muzzle. His characteristic jaw and very thick lips make it difficult for him to pick up his food. The Royal Canin Pug formula's "cloverleaf" shaped kibbles are designed for make it easier for the Pug to pick up and encourage him/her to chew. The key features of Royal Canin Pug include:
- Ideal for adult Pugs over 10 months of age.
- Exclusive kibble has been developed to be perfectly adapted to the jaw of the Pug by making itself easier to be picked up and encourages chewing.
- Helps support the skin's role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and helps maintain overall skin health (EPA & DHA).
- Contains L-carnitine and other appropriate protein content to help maintain the Pug's unique muscle tone.
- Special formula and adapted calorie content to help your Pug maintain the ideal weight and prevent excess weight gain.
- Size: 3kg.