Royal Canin Shih Tzu has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of Shih Tzu breed adult dogs over 10 months of age. The Shih Tzu is a brachycephalic breed, a dog with a typical round head that is broader than it is long. Royal Canin Shih Tzu kibble is specifically designed to be easier for this breed to pick up and encourages chewing. Royal Canin Shih Tzu has also been formulated specifically to support the unique skin and hairy coat of this beautiful breed. The key features of Royal Canin Shih Tzu include:Check out this video for more information: Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs. Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here! Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!
- Ideal for adult Shih Tzu's over 10 months of age.
- Exclusively designed kibble to make it easier for the Shih Tzu's brachycephalic jaw type and short muzzle to pick up.
- The kibble's shape and texture encourages the Shih Tzu to chew more which helps limit dental plaque deposits.
- Helps support the skin's role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and helps maintain overall skin health (EPA, DHA and Vitamin A).
- Contributes to maintaining the health of the Shih Tzu's long coat with its continuous growth and natural softness.
- Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin for sustained coat health.
- Reduces faecal smell and volume, and helps support good digestion with highly digestible proteins (LIP), an appropriate fibre content and high quality carbohydrate sources.
- Contains a blend of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary for a healthy body.
- Size: 1.5kg.