Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Mobility C2P Plus Dry has been specially formulated to help provide a complete and balanced dry food diet to dogs who suffer problems with joint mobility. As they get older, it can be common to find that your once lively and active canine companion may begin to show signs of deteriorating mobility and joint health. Conditions such as osteoarthritis, joint disease, and even joint trauma and surgery can inflict painful symptoms on your dog such as stiffness, inability to jump, lameness, and changes to your pet’s normal gait, but providing a diet such as Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Mobility C2P Plus Dry can help to ease such unpleasant symptoms by supplying key nutrients that help to get your dog moving again and living an active pain-free life. Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Mobility C2P Plus Dry helps to:
- Support a healthy metabolism in joints to aid mobility with added C2P+ TM formula.
- Moderate calorie intake to support overweight dogs in maintaining strong joints and a healthy weight.
- Maintain supple joint cartilage through high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Control chronic pain associated with joint stiffness and movement.
- Soothes and eases inflammation.