Royal Canin Vet Diet Feline Urinary Moderate Calorie Pouches have been specially formulated to help provide a complete and balanced wet diet to cats who are overweight and suffer from poor urinary tract health. All cats can be forgiven for eating a little too much food from time to time, but it is important to remember that overeating may lead to your cat developing both short and long-term health issues including problems with bladder crystals and stones. Some signs that your cat may be overweight are a lack of interest in play and activities, a decreased ability to walk, run, and climb, and difficulty breathing, while urinary stones can make urination a painful and unpleasant experience. Helping your cat to lose weight can feel like a difficult task but providing a diet such as Royal Canin Vet Diet Feline Urinary Moderate Calorie Pouches can help you to easily manage your cat’s weight loss regime in a safe and controlled way and support your pet with great everyday urinary health. Royal Canin Vet Diet Feline Urinary Moderate Calorie Pouches help to:
- Control weight gain through a reduced calorie diet.
- Effectively dissolve struvite crystals and stones.
- Dilute proteins and minerals in urine to stop struvite and calcium oxalate crystals and stones from forming.
- Improve urine volume to increase regular bladder wash-outs.
- Support a healthy immune system through added vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.