Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed supports your dog in performing as extraordinarily as possible by meeting all the nutritional requirements medium breed dogs have. Chicken is the primary source of protein to give carnivorous dogs a natural element in their diets. This enables them to build strong, lean muscles and keeps them ready to take on any challenge they encounter. This high quality dry food promotes digestive health and optimises the absorption of all important nutrients. The key features of Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed include:
- Suitable for adult dogs from 1 year of age that weigh 11-25kg.
- The medium sized kibble contains all necessary nutrients for the health and wellbeing of your dog.
- Proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days.
- Specialised fibre system, made from natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS, promotes nutrient absorption and healthy digestion.
- Vitamin and mineral rich with premium chicken protein.
- Contains calcium to support strong bones.
- Optimal levels of Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- No artificial preservatives or wheat gluten.
Ingredients: Chicken. Chicken By-Product Meal. Corn Meal. Ground Whole Grain Sorghum. Brewers Rice. Dried Beet Pulp. Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E). Chicken Flavour. Ground Whole Grain Barley. Dried Egg Product. Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E). Potassium Chloride. Salt. Flax Meal. Sodium Hexametaphosphate. Fructooligosaccharides. Choline Chloride. Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate. Zinc Oxide. Manganese Sulfate. Copper Sulfate. Manganous Oxide. Potassium Iodide. Cobalt Carbonate). DL-Methionine. Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin A Acetate. Calcium Pantothenate. Biotin. Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1). Vitamin B12 Supplement. Niacin. Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2). Inositol. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6). Vitamin D3 Supplement. Folic Acid). Calcium Carbonate. Vitamin E Supplement. Brewers Dried Yeast. Beta-Carotene. Rosemary Extract.
A cornerstone of the Eukanuba nutritional philosophy is that cats and dogs evolved from carnivores and should be fed accordingly. That's why Eukanuba uses high quality animal proteins such as chicken, egg or fish as the principle sources of protein in its food. Eukanuba's contribution to nutritional science has helped millions of pets be the best they can be. Their nutritional range includes tailored nutrition for life stage, breed size, sensitivities and activity levels. Eukanuba's philosophy on nutrition has not wavered for 40 years: feeding cats and dogs how they believe nature intended them to eat.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!