Sentinel Spectrum Large BlueUp to 25% off RRP$60.95 RRP
From $60.95 to $109.95
Sentinel Spectrum Medium YellowUp to 24% off RRP$57.95 RRP
From $57.95 to $101.95
Sentinel Spectrum Small GreenUp to 26% off RRP$54.95 RRP
From $54.95 to $92.95
Sentinel Spectrum Very Small BrownUp to 24% off RRP$49.95 RRP
From $49.95 to $86.95
Advocate Dog Extra Large GreyUp to 5% off RRP$70.95 RRP
From $70.95 to $108.95
Advocate Dog Large RedUp to 10% off RRP$69.95 RRP
From $69.95 to $102.95
Advocate Dog Medium BlueUp to 5% off RRP$58.95 RRP
From $58.95 to $92.95
Advocate Dog Small Green8% off RRP$56.95 RRP:
Comfortis Plus Extra Small PinkUp to 23% off RRP$49.95 RRP
From $49.95 to $81.95
Comfortis Plus Small OrangeUp to 19% off RRP$49.95 RRP
From $49.95 to $92.95
Comfortis Plus Medium GreenUp to 19% off RRP$50.95 RRP
From $50.95 to $96.95
Comfortis Plus Large BlueUp to 18% off RRP$54.95 RRP
From $54.95 to $104.95
Comfortis Plus Extra Large BrownUp to 20% off RRP$58.95 RRP
From $58.95 to $110.95
Nexgard Spectra Very Small OrangeUp to 19% off RRP$56.95 RRP
From $56.95 to $84.95
Nexgard Spectra Small Yellow 3.6-7.5kgUp to 20% off RRP$58.95 RRP
From $58.95 to $95.95
Nexgard Spectra Medium Green 7.6-15kgUp to 22% off RRP$62.95 RRP
From $62.95 to $100.95
Nexgard Spectra Purple Large 15.1-30kgUp to 23% off RRP$64.95 RRP
From $64.95 to $107.95
Nexgard Spectra Very Large RedUp to 29% off RRP$72.95 RRP
From $72.95 to $119.95
Milbemax All Wormer for Small Dogs19% off RRP$8.95 RRP:
Milbemax All Wormer for Dogs16% off RRP$21.95 RRP:
- Page 1 of 3
- Next page
Worms can be potentially deadly for dogs. It is very important that you administer regular worming treatment. How do I know if my dog has worms? Worms are one of the most common issues impacting dogs but can often be difficult to notice until your dog’s health is already at risk. The more common worms infecting dogs are heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms and whipworms. Here are the top 8 things to look for that may indicate your dog has worms.
- Coughing: Increased coughing is a known symptom of some worms, particularly advanced cases of heartworm.
- Worms or eggs in the faeces: While not all kinds of worms are visible to the naked eye, many are so it is worthwhile having a look.
- Worms in vomit: Same as above, it is worthwhile having a look.
- Scratching bottom along floor: Dogs often do this when itchy or irritated. While this can be caused by various things, worms is a possibility.
- Bloated stomach: This is a more common side effect noticeable in puppies.
- Food thieves: Worms steal food from their hosts so one noticeable symptom may be that your dog has lost weight and/or increasingly hungry.
- Diarrhoea: This can be another symptom of worms, particularly if the diarrhoea has blood in it.
- Dull coat or loss of hair: While it varies between different breeds, a good sign of a healthy dog is a thick and shiny coat of hair. If you notice it appearing more dull or dry or significantly thinning out, this may be a symptom of worms.