Some dogs are more comfortable in harnesses than in collars. A harness wraps around a pet’s body instead of just their neck, which means it is easier to control strong dogs with them. Many pet owners believe that a harness is safer for their pets than a collar. The Kazoo Classic DD Nylon Walking Harness Red is suitable for different kinds of dogs and is very reliable. Here’s a look at some of its best features:
- Made from heavy-duty nylon webbing that can handle rough use easily.
- Reflective stitching ensures your pet is visible in low light conditions, ensuring they’re safer during late evening walks.
- Nickel-coated plastic hardware is strong enough to handle tugging but safe enough to not injure your pet.
- The tri-point DURA-lock mechanism ensures the harness stays in place, regardless of how active your pet is.
- Nylon is easier to maintain so you can wash it after a few uses without worrying about it falling apart.
The Kazoo Classic DD Nylon Walking Harness is available in the following sizes:
Small – The neck size is 32-40cm and the girth size is 38-53cm.
Medium – The neck size is 40-49cm and the girth size is 53-77cm.
Large/Extra-large – The neck size is 48-59cm and the girth size is 77-99cm.
Choose a harness that will comfortably fit your pet. If the product is too small, it would suffocate your dog and if it is too big, it will not keep them secure.
An Australian family-run operation from the beginning, Kazoo is now one of the biggest names in pet supplies including accessories for dogs, cats, birds, small animals, fish and even reptiles. Kazoo believes in creating pet products that will excite, entice and add value to pets and pet owners everywhere.
Want to add a bit of variety to your dog’s wardrobe? We have TippyTap Bow Tie dog collars available in blue stripe
and red tartan
and look very cute!
Do you need to stock up on some more treats for your favourite dog? Check out our range of gourmet dog treats here