Nexgard Spectra Very Large Red
Designer: Nexgard Spectra
- Unit Price
- NexGard SPECTRA delivers the most complete protection from fleas, ticks, mites, heartworm and intestinal worms available in one monthly chew.
- NexGard SPECTRA is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love.
- NexGard SPECTRA is easy to give – with or without food, whichever is most convenient for you.
- NexGard SPECTRA is not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing.
- NexGard SPECTRA is available in convenient 3-month and 6-month protection packs.
- Fleas are more than just a nuisance for your dog, in some cases causing chronic skin disease and can even transmit infectious or parasitic diseases. Fleas can transmit some of these diseases and parasites to humans too.
- By killing fleas fast, for a whole month, NexGard SPECTRA breaks the flea lifecycle, helping keep your dog healthy and your home flea free.
- Through its rapid effect on fleas, NexGard SPECTRA also prevents the transmission of flea tapeworm.
- Australia is home to a number of tick species that can affect dogs. Of greatest concern is the potentially deadly paralysis tick which, each year, affects an estimated 10,000 dogs and cats.
- A single adult female paralysis tick can kill a dog if left untreated, so preventative strategies are essential.
- With one chew, NexGard SPECTRA helps protect your dog from the most important tick species in Australia – the paralysis tick, bush tick and brown dog tick – for a full month.
- Mite infestation, also called mange, can cause severe skin or ear irritation and impact your dog’s quality of life.
- Some mites, for example Sarcoptes scabiei, can also be transmitted from dogs to humans, causing a disease known as scabies.
- Simple, monthly dosing of NexGard SPECTRA helps keep your dog healthy by treating and controlling demodectic and sarcoptic mange and ear mite infestation.
- Heartworm disease is a serious and potentially fatal disease seen in all mainland states of Australia.
- The worms, transmitted by mosquitoes, initially cause no signs of illness, but as they mature and grow in the heart and blood vessels, they can cause severe lung and heart damage.
- NexGard SPECTRA, given monthly throughout the year, protects your dog from heartworm disease.
- Intestinal worms can affect all dogs and, when present in high numbers, can cause gastrointestinal disease, malnutrition and anaemia.
- Protecting dogs from intestinal worms is not only important for their health, but also for their owners. Some intestinal worms may infest and cause disease in humans. NexGard SPECTRA protects your dog from important roundworm, hookworm and whipworm species and prevents flea tapeworm infestations.
See product label for full claim details and usage instructions. See the Nexgard website for further details on this product.Keep your dog safe all year round with Nexgard Spectra Very Large Red! Looking for some treats to encourage and reward your dog for taking his or her medication? Check out our range of gourmet dog treats here!