Royal Canin Adult Light Weight Care has been specially formulated for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age who are prone to weight gain. Maintaining ideal body condition and muscle mass is crucial to a cat's overall health and avoiding long term health issues. Royal Canin Adult Light Weight Care reduces calorie intake by 17% but at the same time, satisfies your cat's appetite. The key features of Royal Canin Adult Light Weight Care include:
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age who are prone to weight gain.
- Formulated with a specific blend of fibres including psyllium to increase food volume in the stomach and reduce the feeling of hunger.
- Formulated with a low fat content to help reach and maintain idea weight and includes L-carnitine, which facilitates fat metabolism.
- Reduces calorie intake by 17% whilst ensuring your cat's appetite is still satisfied.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary tract.
- Available in 1.5kg and 3kg bags.
Check out this video from Royal Canin to learn more about how this great tasting food provides an effective solution for helping your cat achieve and maintain the ideal weight!
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Dehydrated poultry protein. Vegetable protein isolate*. Maize. Vegetable fibres. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Wheat. Yeasts. Maize flour. Maize gluten. Animal fats. Beet pulp. Minerals. Yeasts. Fish oil. Psyllium husks and seeks (0.5%). Soya oil. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19300 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 34 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg. E4 (Copper): 10 mg. E5 (Manganese): 44 mg. E6 (Zinc): 131 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg. L-carnitine: 210 mg. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 40%. Fat content: 10%. Crude ash: 7.1%. Crude fibres: 7.6%. *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!