Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult provides the ideal balanced and complete feed for Main Coon cats over 15 months of age. The specially designed king size cube-shaped kibble is also adapted for the large square jaw of the Maine Coon. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene. They key features of Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult include:Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!
- Ideal for adult Main Coon cats over 15 months of age.
- Special large jaw: Specially designed king size cube-shaped kibble is adapted for the large square jaw of the Maine Coon. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Healthy heart: Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult is enriched with taurine and EPA & DHA which contribute to maintaining healthy cardiac muscle.
- Bone & joint health: Helps maintain the healthy bones and joints of this large and heavy pure breed cat.
- Healthy skin & coat: An exclusive combination of specific amino acids, vitamins and fatty acids to help maintain skin and coat health.
- Size: 2kg.
Dehydrated poultry protein. Rice. Maize. Animal fats. Vegetable protein isolate*. Maize gluten. Vegetable fibres. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Beet pulp. Minerals. Soya oil. Fish oil. Psyllium husks and seeds. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). Borage oil. Green tea extracts (source of polyphenols). Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Marigold extract (source of lutein). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 39 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg. E4 (Copper): 5 mg. E5 (Manganese): 50 mg. E6 (Zinc): 151 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg. Taurine: 3 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 31%. Fat content: 20%. Crude ash:7.3%. Crude fibres: 5.1%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.