Sera CO2 Start 60-12L Aquarium Fish Tank Starting Tablets is a starter pack to help you set-up a carbon dioxide fertilisation system in your aquarium. This complete kit includes a CO2 diffusion reactor and a pack of 20 tablets which combine to produce aerated bubbles when in contact with your tanks water, providing plant life with a rich source of carbon dioxide. The key features of the Sera CO2 Start 60-120L Aquarium Fish Tank Starting Tablets are:
- CO2 reactor and tablet kit suitable for use with standard aquariums.
- Highly effective rotors ensure a constant source of rich carbon dioxide.
- Achieve up to several hundreds of CO2 bubbles per minute.
- Ideal for use in tanks with high level lighting.
- Each tablet releases up to 100ml of carbon dioxide.
- Controls and fights against algae development to better support aquatic life.
- Perfect for smaller and wider fish tanks.
- Suitable for freshwater aquariums with a water capacity of 60-120 litres.
Sera has been manufacturing innovative high-quality products for aquariums, ponds and terrariums for over 45 years, and is one of the most important manufacturers in these ranges worldwide. Quality, research and competence made Sera a specialist in the aquarium, terrarium and pond care ranges.
Want to add a bit of scenery and style to your fish tank? Check out our range of artificial plants and other interesting decorations here!