Sera Siporax 145g is a pack of professional-grade bio-media wafers suitable for filtration systems in marine and fresh water aquariums. These media rings can be quickly and easily placed within your filter box to replace used filter rings and helps to break-down and remove harmful bacteria in tanks and ponds for healthy, pollutant-free water. The key features of the Sera Siporax 145g are:
- Filter media suitable for filtration systems and boxes in tanks and ponds.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater tanks.
- Ring-shaped filters cover a greater surface area to ensure maximum biological purification.
- Suitable for tanks with a capacity up to 100 litres.
- Easy-to-use mesh bag with contents can simply be placed inside your filter box for fuss-free set-up.
- Removes bacterial build-up to ensure a disease-free environment.
- Eliminates organic and inorganic pollutants including ammonium, nitrates, and nitrites.
- Reduces the growth and development rate of unwanted algae.
- Long-lasting for best efficiency.
- 145g pack.
Sera has been manufacturing innovative high-quality products for aquariums, ponds and terrariums for over 45 years, and is one of the most important manufacturers in these ranges worldwide. Quality, research and competence made Sera a specialist in the aquarium, terrarium and pond care ranges.
Want to add a bit of scenery and style to your fish tank? Check out our range of artificial plants and other interesting decorations here!