The product is specially designed for birds producing eggs and their young ones. The food is a complete balanced diet that is required by the bird in its breeding period. It contains high-quality pellets that are enriched with nutrients, minerals and a number of vitamins including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, and H & K. The Vetafarm Parrot Breeder helps the bird to gain the sufficient amounts of what is essential. The key features of Vetafarm Parrot Breeder Pellets 2kg include:
- Specially recommended for Australian, Asian, and South American parrots.
- The highly nutrient enriched Vetafarm Parrot Breeder Pellets could also be fed during the regular season.
- The pack contains crude protein, crude fat, fibre and salt.
- The available packets are 4.4lb/2kg and 22lb/10kg.
- The product must be kept in a dry area with the temperature below 30 degrees celsius.