Vetafarm Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds is a powdered broad-spectrum antibiotic for treating the ill health of pet birds. This antibiotic can be used one time in 45 days for preventing your lovely pets from Psittacosis. Vetafarm Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds is more effective if it is administered with either food or water. It is advisable to add probiotics in your pet birds’ diet after a complete course of Vetafarm Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds so that they can re-establish their healthy gut. The other key features of Vetafarm Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds include:
- Antibiotic Broad Spectrum is effective against Enteritis, Chronic Respiratory Disease- Mycoplasma and Psittacosis.
- Useful to treat ill birds when a definite diagnosis seems impossible.
- Triple C should not be given with calcium diet or supplements.
- It should be given to ill bird with water.
- Made in Australia.
- Available in 2 different sizes of 25g and 100gms.