Black Hawk Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice has been specially formulated to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of dogs. This ensures your dog has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals for their wellbeing. The highly nutritious lamb meal provides protein for muscle building and repair and is easily digestible. Black Hawk Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice contains natural ingredients and is rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat. The formula is high in protein and energy making it particularly ideal for working dogs or others who need a higher energy diet. The key features of Black Hawk Dog Food Adult Lamb and Rice include:
- 100% Australian made and owned super premium dog food.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds - particularly those requiring a higher energy diet like working and performance dogs.
- Good source of combined Omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Lamb meal is highly nutritious and easily digested making it great for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Contains blueberries for natural antioxidants that are known to reduce cell damage brought on from age related ailments.
- Contains dandelion which is rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium - helps to detoxify the liver and kidneys.
- Rice provides a complex carbohydrate for energy with essential B vitamins, fibre and minerals.
- Emu oil which has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- No corn, no soy and no GMOs.
- Size 3kg.
Why use Black Hawk Dog Food?
Black Hawk food is 100% Australian made and owned. It is a super premium food that nourishes your pet's health. Years of research have enabled Black Hawk to create a diet that's completely balanced and nutritious. Black Hawk Dog Food is all about making sure pets get everything they need, and nothing they don’t. Real meat, real veggies. No fillers, no nasties. Nothing but the best for our besties. The real food movement is all about eating food that improves our health, happiness and longevity.
The original Black Hawk recipe was developed when a passionate breeder simply applied this thinking to their dog’s diet. They relentlessly searched for ingredients that had a nutritional benefit and removed all of the ones that didn’t. Other breeders quickly embraced the Black Hawk recipe for success. They could see shinier coats and happier, healthier dogs. The movement grew organically and soon the Black Hawk story was being passed from owner to owner. When it comes to healthy, happy pets – and even happier owners - every ingredient matters!
Lamb Meal. Ground Brown Rice. Ground Oats. Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract). Rye. Flaxseed Meal. Fish Meal. Emu Oil. Dried Carrots. Dried Kelp. Choline Chloride. Potassium Chloride. Chicory. Yucca Schidigera Extract. Glucosamine. Chondroitin Sulphate. Dried Blueberries. Dandelion. Peppermint. Rosemary. Tomato Meal. Zinc Amino Acid Chelate. Iron Sulphate. Vitamin A-Acetate. Vitamin D3 Supplement. Manganous Oxide. Vitamin E Supplement. Vitamin B12 Supplement. Copper Sulphate. Manganese Amino Acid Chelate. Copper Amino Acid Chelate. Riboflavin. Niacin. Calcium Pantothenate. Folic Acid. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride. Thiamine Mononitrate. D-Biotin. Calcium Iodate. Sodium Selenite. Cobalt Carbonate.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!