Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed dog food provides precisely balances, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing puppies of larger breeds which grow to over 25kg when fully grown. This puppy specific dog food supports healthy brain development & learning ability, and has clinically proven antioxidant benefits. Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed also provides carefully balanced nutrition to improve skin & coat health. The key features of Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed include:
- Premium dry puppy food specially formulated to support growing puppies.
- Suitable for puppies up to 1 year old that weigh 25kg or more when fully grown - i.e. large breed puppies. For smaller breed puppies, choose Hills Science Diet Puppy Small Toy Breed.
- Clinically proven blend of antioxidants and Vitamins C & E enhance the immune system and overall health of your puppy.
- DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability.
- Contains calcium and Omega-3 fatty acids for strong bone and muscle development.
- Includes high quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Not recommended for adult dogs over 1 year of age.
For a premium dog food which supports the healthy development of your growing puppy, choose Hills Science Diet Puppy Large Breed!
Ingredients: Chicken Meal. Whole Grain Wheat. Whole Grain Oats. Whole Grain Sorghum. Corn Gluten Meal. Whole Grain Corn. Pork Fat. Chicken Liver Flavour. Flaxseed. Dried Beet Pulp. Fish Oil. Lactic Acid. Pork Flavour. Iodized Salt. Potassium Chloride. Dicalcium Phosphate. Choline Chloride. Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement. L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C). Niacin Supplement. Thiamine Mononitrate. Vitamin A Supplement. Calcium Pantothenate. Vitamin B12 Supplement. Pyridoxine Hydrochloride. Riboflavin Supplement. Biotin. Folic Acid. Vitamin D3 Supplement). Taurine. Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate. Zinc Oxide. Copper Sulfate. Manganous Oxide. Calcium Iodate. Sodium Selenite). Oat Fiber. L-Carnitine. Mixed Tocopherols for freshness. Natural Flavours. Beta-Carotene. Apples. Broccoli. Carrots. Cranberries. Green Peas.
Hill's employs more than 150 veterinarians, Ph.D. nutritionists and food scientists who work every day around the world to create new products and improve existing ones that will help your pet live a long, healthy and full life. Hill's scientists author more than 50 research papers and textbook chapters each year and teach at leading schools of veterinary medicine all over the world. All that knowledge and expertise is put into making the best pet food possible. Their dog and cat food is formulated for the optimal balance of nutrients and best taste. Hill's appreciates that the best nutrition for your pet not only meets nutritional needs, but also avoids excess nutrients, such as fat and salt, that can be harmful over time.
Hill's long-term investment in learning, technology and talented scientists has helped them develop industry-leading product innovations, including the most extensive range of clinical nutrition products for sick, at-risk and healthy pets. Hill's products have been trusted by millions of pet owners since 1948, and, today, veterinarians around the world recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here!
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!