Blue Planet Aquaricycline Tablets is a pack of 25 antibiotic tablets for use in treating a number of bacterial infections in fresh and salt water fish. This broad-spectrum medication can be used to treat and control infections from the tetracycline bacterial strain including bacterial septicaemia, coldwater disease, columnaris disease, fin and tail rot, and furunculosis in ornamental freshwater and saltwater aquarium fish. The key features of Blue Planet Aquaricycline Tablets are:
- Pack of antiobiotic tablets effective in treating a variety of bacterial conditions in fish.
- Suitable for treatment of ornamental freshwater and saltwater fish.
- Treats a variety of infections including septicaemia, coldwater disease, columnaris disease, furunculosis, fin and tail rot, ulcers, and neon tetra disease.
- Controls infection caused by sensitive tetracycline bacteria.
- Active ingredient: 375mg Tetracycline Hydrochloride.