Advance Weight Control Toy Small breed diet has been formulated so your dog maintains its vitamin and mineral intake whilst consuming fewer calories. Enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid helps improve skin and coat condition, enhances coat lustre and softness for your pet to look their best. Advance reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD), with controlled levels of minerals and high digestibility, to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine. Australian pets need to rehydrate more regularly to manage optimal water turnover. Some features of Advance Dog Healthy Weight Chicken 2.5kg:
- Super-premium, Australian made, dry dog food.
- Fewer calories to suit dogs who are less active or prone to weight gain.
- Smaller sized kibble to suit toy and small breeds.
- Zinc and linoleic acid for skin and coat health.
- Supports healthy digestion for smaller, firmer stools.
- Controlled mineral levels and high digestibility to support urinary tract health.
- Designed to reduce dental tartar formation.
- Suitable for toy and small breed adult dogs from 12 months of age.
- Available in 2.5kg.