Advocate Cat Large Purple
- Unit Price
Advocate Cat Large Purple is a monthly spot-on treatment for cats weighing over 4kg that provides protection against a range of parasites, including fleas, mites, lice, heartworm, intestinal worms, roundworms, hookworms, ear mites, and lungworms. This product is highly recommended for indoor cats or cats with low tick exposure. It kills fleas within minutes and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis while also breaking the life cycle and preventing fleas from reinfesting the pet. To prevent heartworm, treatment should begin one month before the first exposure to mosquitoes. While it does not control tapeworms, DRONTAL can be used for appropriate control. Advocate Large Cat Purple is an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution for protecting your cat against a range of parasites. Some of the keys points are:
- Advocate is a monthly spot-on treatment for large cats weighing over 4kg.
- It protects against fleas, mites, lice, heartworm, and intestinal worms.
- It does not provide protection against tapeworms or ticks.
- It is highly recommended for indoor cats or cats with low tick risk.
- Advocate breaks the life cycle and kills fleas both on the cat and in surrounding areas.
- It stops fleas from feeding within 3-5 minutes, reducing the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- It also prevents heartworm infection, and treatment should start one month before the first exposure to mosquitoes.
- Advocate also treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, ear mites, and lungworms.
- It does not control tapeworms, and the frontal should be used as appropriate.
- Advocate is applied topically once a month.
- Weigh your cat and follow the packaging instructions for the correct dosage.
- Treat your cat on or around the same day each month for the best results.
- If you are uncertain about dosing, please contact our support team.
- Advocate is safe for use in kittens from 9 weeks of age.
- The safety of Advocate has not been established in pregnant and lactating queens.
- Advocate does not provide protection against paralysis ticks, which are a common risk in many parts of Australia (especially the Eastern Coastline).
- To prevent ticks, it is recommended to pair Advocate with a Seresto collar or use a tick-preventative product.
- Advocate does not protect against tapeworms. To prevent tapeworms, use Drontal every 3 months.
Looking for some treats to encourage and reward your cat for taking his or her medication? Check out our range of Healthy Cat Treats here!