Blue Planet Multi Cure is a reliable and effective solution for use in treating a number of common diseases in tropical and coldwater fish. This broad-spectrum medication can be used in freshwater aquariums to treat and control white spot disease, velvet disease, and fungal disease, and is suitable for use on smaller species including baby fish as well as scaleless species such as loaches The key features of Blue Planet Multi Cure are:
- Powerful fungal treatment for use in controlling common infections and diseases in freshwater and tropical aquariums.
- Treats a variety of infections including white spot, velvet, and other fungal diseases.
- Safe to use on plants and fish in recommended doses.
- Can be repeated every 3 days to treat as required.
- Supports aquatic life with a fungus-free environment.
- Helps fish to sustain a longer and higher quality of life.
- Active ingredients: 00mg/mL Methylene Blue. 2.00mg/mL Acriflavine. 0.40mg/mL Malachite Green.