Royal Canin Adult Hair And Skin Care is the ideal option for adult cats from 1 to 7 years old with a dull coat, dandruff and/or sensitive skin. A cat's coat is the mirror of their inner health, and deterioration in hair condition can be a sign of a nutritional deficiency. Proper nutrition can help nourish the skin and coat, reflecting outer beauty and inner health. Royal Canin Adult Hair And Skin Care is precisely formulated to help support a healthy skin and coat, with proven results in 21 days. The key features of Royal Canin Adult Hair And Skin Care include:Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age with a dull coat, dandruff and/or sensitive skin.
- Formulated with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and highly digestivle proteins (L.I.P.) help to improve hair condition and coat shine.
- Exclusive complex of B-vitamins, zinc, copper and amino acids (methionine and cysteine) support the skin's barrier role.
- Visibly healthier and shinier coat after just 21 days of exclusive use.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary tract.
- Round shaped kibble encourages chewing and helps reduce plaque formation.
- Size: 2kg.
Check out this video from Royal Canin to learn more about how this great tasting food has enjoyed proven results in hair and skin care!
Dehydrated poultry protein. Animal fats. Vegetable protein isolate*. Rice. Vegetable fibres. Maize. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Wheat. Yeasts. Maize flour. Maize gluten. Beet pulp. Soya oil. Fish oil. Minerals. Borage oil. Marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 48 mg. E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg. E4 (Copper): 15 mg. E5 (Manganese): 62 mg. E6 (Zinc): 187 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33%. Fat content: 22%. Crude ash: 6.7%. Crude fibres: 5%. Per kg: Omega 3: 11.2 g. Omega 6: 52.8 g. *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.