Royal Canin Adult Hairball Care
Designer: Royal Canin
- Unit Price
Royal Canin Feline Hairball Care is specifically formulated to help reduce hairball formation. The key features of Royal Canin Adult Hairball Care include:
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age who are prone to hairballs.
- Formulated with an exclusive blend of fibres including psyllium (rich in mucilage) and insoluble fibres. This means hair swallowed can be eliminated naturally instead of collecting in the stomach and regurgitating.
- Helps your cat eliminate twice as much hair by natural digestion.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat's urinary tract.
- Triangular-shaped kibble and texture promote chewing to help reduce plaque and tartar formation.
- The balanced blend of fibre sources supports gastrointestinal health.
- Available in 400g, 2kg and 4kg bags.
Note: Delivery may be delayed up to 3-4 business days if a new batch is available to ensure your pet receives only the freshest and healthiest options.
Check out this video from Royal Canin to learn more about hairball formation and prevention! Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for a good reason. Royal Canin was the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin makes the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create healthy nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein. Vegetable protein isolate*. Maize. Vegetable fibres. Rice. Animal fats. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Wheat. Maize flour. Maize gluten. Beet pulp. Yeasts. Minerals. Soya oil. Fish oil. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24000 IU. Vitamin D3: 900 IU. E1 (Iron): 30 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3 mg. E4 (Copper): 9 mg. E5 (Manganese): 39 mg. E6 (Zinc): 117 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34%. Fat content: 15%. Crude ash: 6.9%. Crude fibres: 6.9%. Total dietary fibres: 15.1%. *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!