Royal Canin Adult Oral Care has been specially formulated for adult cats from 1 to 7 years old who are prone to dental tartar. Approximately 70% of cats suffer from oral and dental problems that can lead to bad breath and tooth decay. Tooth brushing is the best way to combat dental plaque and tartar build-up, and feeding the right diet can help promote good oral hygiene. The Royal Canin Adult Oral Care uniquely shaped and textured kibble, as well as its exclusive formulation, helps reduce tartar formation by 59%! The key features of Royal Canin Adult Oral Care include:
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age who are prone to dental tartar and other associated oral hygiene issues.
- Supports the prevention of dental plaque and tartar, and can result in a 59% reduction in tartar formation after 28 days of exclusive use.
- The shape and size of the kibble has been specifically designed to promote a brushing effect that helps reduce plaque formation. Also encourages your cat to eat more slowly, thus reducing regurgitation.
- Enriched with an active anti-tartar agent that traps the calcium in the saliva to help prevent it from being deposited on the teeth in the form of tartar.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of your adult cat's urinary tract.
- Reduced hairballs: The fur swallowed by cats during grooming may form hairballs in the digestive system. A combination of different types of fibres encourages intestinal transit and elimination of hair.
- Available in 1.5kg and 3.5kg bags.