Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive in Jelly
Designer: Royal Canin
- Unit Price
- Ideal for kittens up to 12 months of age as well as pregnant queens.
- Optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates that kittens prefer and need.
- Small chunks in delicious jelly are perfect for your kitten's tiny mouth.
- Includes an antioxidant complex to help support the natural immune defences of your kitten.
- Proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by kittens.
- Nutrients for optimal digestive health and stool quality.
- Size: 85g/can.
Note: Delivery may be delayed up to 3-4 business days if a new batch is available to ensure your pet receives only the freshest and healthiest options.
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for a good reason. Royal Canin was the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin makes the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!