Royal Canin Mini Adult
Designer: Royal Canin
- Unit Price
- Ideal for small dogs with a weight of up to 10kg, and who are over 10 months of age.
- Helps maintain ideal weight in small breed dogs by perfectly meeting their high energy needs while using L-carnitine to promote fat metabolism.
- Satisfies the fussy appetite of small breed dogs by means of its formulation and a selection of exclusive flavourings.
- This formula contains nutrients that help support healthy skin. Enriched with EPA-DHA.
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Mini Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks, particularly to a patented formula.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Sizes: 800g, 2kg, 4kg and 8kg.
Ingredients: dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides- Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 133 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-carnitine: 50.0 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants- Protein: 27.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 5.7% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - EPA/DHA: 2.5 g/kg.
Note: Delivery may be delayed up to 3-4 business days if a new batch is available to ensure your pet receives only the freshest and healthiest options.Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here! Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here!