Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of adult Miniature Schnauzers over 10 months of age. The Miniature Schnauzer has a moderately blunt muzzle with teeth that meet in a scissors bite. The kibbles of Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer have been designed to make it easier for this breed to pick up and encourage chewing. Miniature Schnauzers also have an increased risk of developing urinary tract issues such as stones. The specific formula of Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer pays special attention to this and helps to reduce these risks. The key features of Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer include:
- Ideal for Miniature Schnauzers over 10 months of age.
- Exclusive kibble has been developed to be perfectly adapted to the jaw of the Miniature Schnauzer by making itself easier to be picked up and encourages chewing.
- This diet encourages drinking promoting dilute urine and has a precise mineral content to help reduce the formation of urinary crystals - a specific risk for Miniature Schnauzers.
- Helps support the skin's role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and helps maintain overall skin and coat health (EPA, DHA, and Vitamin A).
- The Miniature Schnauzer has a very intense coat colour. This formula contains specific levels of specific amino acids to help maintain the coat's natural colour.
- Contains L-carnitine to help maintain the ideal weight of the Miniature Schnauzer and prevent excess weight gain.
- Reduces tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Contains a blend of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary for a healthy body.
- Size: 3kg.