Royal Canin Mother and Babycat
Designer: Royal Canin
- Unit Price
Royal Canin Babycat is tailor-made to suit the unique nutritional needs of pregnant and lactating queens and their kittens. The key features of Royal Canin Mother and Babycat include:
- Ideal for kittens from 1 to 4 months of age, as well as pregnant and lactating queens.
- Specially designed kibble for easy weaning: Features a very small cross-shaped kibble, with a texture adapted to the young kitten's jaw and primary teeth, which is easily rehydrated to help the kitten transition from mother's milk to solid food.
- Immune system support: Supports the very young kitten's natural defences with an exclusive complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E.
- Digestive health: Enhanced digestive tolerance with highly digestible protein (L.I.P.) and prebiotics.
- Brain development: Enriched with DHA to help support the kitten's brain development.
- Size: 400g, 2kg and 4kg.
Note: Delivery may be delayed up to 3-4 business days if a new batch is available to ensure your pet receives only the freshest and healthiest options.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!