Royal Canin Persian Adult provides the ideal balanced and complete feed for Persian cats over 12 months of age. In addition to the specially formulated ingredients, the specially designed almond-shaped kibble with an optimal contact surface area is easy for the Persian cat to pick up and chew. The key features of Royal Canin Persian Adult include:Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!
- Ideal for adult Persian cats over 12 months of age.
- Special brachycephalic jaw: An almond-shaped kibble is specially designed to make it easier for the Persian cat to grasp with the underside of the tongue.
- Special long hair: A long, luxuriant coat, with a dense undercoat, is the hallmark of the Persian cat. Royal Canin Persian Adult contains an exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin's "barrier" role, thus maintaining skin and coat health. Formula enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Hairball reduction: A combination of specific fibres helps stimulate intestinal transit and naturally limits hairball formation.
- Digestive performance: Helps maintain digestive health and promote a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Helps to support a healthy urinary system.
- Size: 2kg.
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Dehydrated poultry protein. Animal fats. Rice. Vegetable protein isolate*. Maize. Vegetable fibres. Maize flour. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Maize gluten. Minerals. Chicory pulp. Fish oil. Psyllium husks and seeds. Soya oil. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). Borage oil. Marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 41 mg. E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg. E4 (Copper): 6 mg. E5 (Manganese): 53 mg. E6 (Zinc): 160 mg. E8 (Selenium):0.09 mg. Preservatives -Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30%. Fat content: 22%. Crude ash: 6.5%. Crude fibres: 5%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.