Royal Canin Persian Adult
Designer: Royal Canin
- Unit Price
Royal Canin Persian Adult is tailor made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your Persian cat. The key features of Royal Canin Persian Adult include:
- Ideal for adult Persian cats over 12 months of age.
- Special brachycephalic jaw: An almond-shaped kibble is specially designed to make it easier for the Persian cat to grasp with the underside of the tongue.
- Special long hair: A long, luxuriant coat, with a dense undercoat, is the hallmark of the Persian cat. Royal Canin Persian Adult contains an exclusive complex of nutrients that helps support the skin's "barrier" role, thus maintaining skin and coat health. Formula enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Hairball reduction: A combination of specific fibres helps stimulate intestinal transit and naturally limits hairball formation.
- Digestive performance: Helps maintain digestive health and promotes a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Helps to support a healthy urinary system.
- Size: 2kg and 10kg.
Note: Delivery may be delayed up to 3-4 business days if a new batch is available to ensure your pet receives only the freshest and healthiest options.
Ingredients: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fat, rice, vegetable protein isolate, maize, maize flour, vegetable fibre, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, wheat flour, yeast and parts thereof, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo oligosaccharide, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolised yeast (source of manno- oligosaccharide), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein)-Vitamin A: 31500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 29 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, 2.9mg, E4 (Copper ) 9mg, E5 (Manganese ) 37mg, E6 (Zinc ) 147mg, E8 Selenium: 0.06mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.