Royal Canin Ultra Light in Gravy features a proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by cats. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats. This profile also influences long term palatability and dietary satisfaction. The key features of Royal Canin Ultra Light in Gravy include:
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 year of age who are prone to weight gain.
- Specifically formulated to aid weight management.
- Contains only 56 kilocalories per 3 oz can making it 15% less calories than Royal Canin's basic adult wet food diet.
- Includes a high protein content to help preserve muscle mass.
- L-carnitine helps promote the use of body fats.
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system.
- Thin slices in a tasty gravy making this easy and enjoyable for your cat to eat.
- Proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by cats.
- Size: 85g/can.
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Meat and animal derivatives. Cereals. Derivatives of vegetable origin. Minerals. Various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 145 IU. E1 (Iron): 7 mg. E2 (Iodine): 0.07 mg. E4 (Copper): 0.45 mg. E5 (Manganese): 2 mg. E6 (Zinc): 22 mg. L-carnitine: 40 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 10.2%. Fat content: 2.2%. Crude ash: 1.6%. Crude fibres: 1%.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!