Royal Canin Ultra Light in Jelly features a proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by cats. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats. This profile also influences long term palatability and dietary satisfaction. The key features of Royal Canin Ultra Light in Jelly include:Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here!
- Ideal for adult cats from 1 year of age who are prone to weight gain.
- Specifically formulated to aid weight management.
- Contains only 56 kilocalories per 3 oz can making it 19% less calories than Royal Canin's basic adult wet food diet.
- Includes a high protein content to help preserve muscle mass.
- L-carnitine helps promote the use of body fats.
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system.
- Small chunks in a delicious jelly making this easy and enjoyable for your cat to eat.
- Proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by cats.
- Size: 85g/can.
Meat and animal derivatives. Vegetable protein extracts. Derivatives of vegetable origin. Minerals. Cereals. Various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg):Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3 : 55 IU. E1 (Iron) : 0.4 mg. E2(Iodine) : 0.1 mg. E4 (Copper) : 0.9 mg. E5 (Manganese) : 0.11 mg. E6 (Zinc) : 1.1 mg. L-carnitine : 35 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 11%. Fat content: 2%. Crude ash: 1.4%. Crude fibres: 1.2%.