Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Hepatic Dry has been specially formulated to help provide a complete and balanced dry diet to dogs who suffer from liver disease, hepatitis, and other liver-related conditions. Dogs of all ages and breeds can be susceptible to liver problems from time to time and finding out that your once healthy and active pet has acute or long-term issues with liver functioning can be difficult to manage. Some common symptoms of liver related conditions such as Chronic Liver Disease (CLD) and hepatis include vomiting and diarrhoea, increased drinking and urination, jaundice, and weight loss, but providing a diet such as Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Hepatic Dry can help to control such challenging and unpleasant side-effects, supporting your dog’s everyday liver health, and help to maintain a longer and better quality of life for your canine companion. Royal Canin Vet Diet Canine Hepatic Dry helps to:
- Aid digestion with a blend of highly digestible vegetable proteins that are well tolerated in dogs with liver conditions.
- Support vital liver functioning by reducing the workload of the liver.
- Lower levels of copper to prevent hepatocellular injury.
- Maintain body weight by providing a high-energy diet to help metabolise fats and strengthen body condition.
- Maintain a healthy immune system through added vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which help to fight free radicals and prevent damage to liver cells.