Royal Canin West Highland Terrier has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of adult West Highland Terriers over 10 months of age. The West Highland White Terrier has a blunt and gradually tapering muzzle. This breed also has teeth that are considered large for the size of the dog. The Royal Canin West Highland Terrier kibble is designed to make it easier for this breed to pick up and encourage him/her to chew. The key features of Royal Canin West Highland Terrier include:
- Ideal for adult West Highland Terriers over 10 months of age.
- Exclusive kibble has been developed to be perfectly adapted to the jaw of the adult West Highland White Terrier by making itself easier to be picked up and encourages chewing.
- Compared to other dog breeds, the West Highland White Terrier has a rough coat and delicate skin. Royal Canin West Highland Terrier contains specific amino acids to support hair growth, plus fatty acids and flax seeds for skin health.
- Helps support the skin's role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and help maintain overall skin health (EPA & DHA).
- The specific combination of exceptional flavours and aromas appeal to the often fussy appetite of the West Highland White Terrier.
- Reduces tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Size: 3kg.
Maize flour. Dehydrated poultry protein. Rice. Maize. Animal fats. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Wheat. Dehydrated pork protein*. Chicory pulp. Soya oil. Minerals. Fish oil. Flax seeds (0.5%). Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Borage oil (0.1%). Marigold extract (source of lutein). Green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols). Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29400 IU. Vitamin D3: 800 IU. E1 (Iron): 80 mg. E2(Iodine): 5.4 mg. E4 (Copper): 6 mg. E5(Manganese): 62 mg. E6 (Zinc): 209 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.24 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 21%. Fat content: 16%. Crude ash:6%. Crude fibres: 1.4%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.