Seresto Cat Flea Collar is designed to provide your pet with up to 8 months of flea protection. You probably know that fleas can make life very uncomfortable for your cat. As parasites, they feed on the blood of your cat, leaving bites which can be painful. Infected fleas can also pass dangerous diseases onto your cat during this feeding process. With Seresto, you can spare your cat all of this – just find out how to use it and protect your cat from fleas for up to 8 months. Seresto is not your average flea collar. It has been developed using a novel blend of materials, which means it can release active ingredients in controlled, very low doses. How to apply Seresto:
- Remove collar from tin and pouch. Detach plastic remnants from the collar.
- Put collar around pet's neck, pushing one end through the loop.
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the animal's neck.
- Excess collar length should be cut off.
- Don't attach too loosely, to avoid that the collar can be pulled over pet's head.