The Sporn Head Halter is designed specially for the heavy to extreme pullers. This innovative anti-pulling device is highly recommended by trainers and veterinarians world-wide. It is not a muzzle. It does not cause your dog any pain. It works by gently discouraging your dog from pulling and is infinitely safer for your dog than pulling on the neck. The key features of the Sporn Head Halter Black include:
Joseph Sporn, President, founded the Sporn Company in 1999. It blossomed out of his invention of the Sporn Training Halter, and grew very quickly around this single product line. His design of the Sporn Halter has helped millions of dog owners worldwide gain humane control over the most rambunctious leash pullers. All of the product designs and concepts that you will find, come from the inspiration of their dogs at their Yuppie Puppy Pet Care Centre in New York City. Sporn prides itself on providing only fresh and original product ideas that have nothing but the best interests in mind for you and your pet. Looking for a new lead with a specially designed handle to stop your hand ever getting sore again? The Loomo LED Comfort Handle Lead is available in Blue, Red, and Green!
- Easy-to-use harness designed for the heaviest of pullers.
- Recommended world-wide by veterinarians and trainers.
- Converts to a collar in seconds!
- Made from the highest quality braided cord and nylon webbing with thermoplastic and nickel-plated steel fasteners.
- Head Halter is connected to a lead at the back of the head not the side, providing gentle guidance from the withers, not around the face.
- Very comfortable for the dog.
- Naturally discourages pulling.
- Medium. Neck: 37cm. Suitable for medium dogs between approximately 11-27kg. For example, Cocker Spaniels, Dalmatians, Hounds).
- Large. Neck: 54cm. Suitable for large dogs between approximately 27-59kg. For example, Labradors, Collies, Shepherds).
- Extra Large. Neck: 80cm. Suitable for extra large dogs over 59kg. For example, Mastiffs.