Royal Canin Kitten has been specially formulated for kittens from 4 to 12 months of age. Kittens grow in 2 unique phases. In the 2nd phase (4 to 12 months) the kittens growth slows down. Their digestive and immune systems continue to develop but remain fragile, their bone structure strengthens gradually and their final set of teeth appear. Precise nutrition is vital to ensure they are getting the proper support during this critical growth phase. The key features of Royal Canin Kitten include:
- Ideal for kittens from 4 to 12 months of age.
- Digestive health: Highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.), fibre (including psyllium), and prebiotics (MOS & FOS) help support beneficial intestinal bacteria. An exclusive combination of nutrients help support the young kitten's digestive health and promotes optimal stool quality.
- Natural defences: Growth is a critical phase in a kitten's life. During this period the kitten's immune system develops gradually. The exclusive complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine) and prebiotics (MOS & FOS) in Royal Canin Kitten help support the kitten's natural defences.
- Healthy growth: The balanced content of highly digestible nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals, in Royal Canin Kitten helps support the development of the kittens bones and muscles, while meeting the energy needs required during growth.
- Specially designed cross shaped kibble makes it easy for the growing kitten to grasp and chew.
- Available in 2kg and 4kg bags.